1970s Vintage Hooded Sweater Crochet Pattern: Hooded sweater, crocheted in three colors is made in two pieces with sleeves made in one with front and back and hood added.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: 6-8 (10-12)-(14-16)-(18-20).
Sweater measures 16 (18-20-22) inches across back at underarms. Length is adjustable.
Materials: Bear Brand Win·Knit (worsted-weight) yarn, 4 (4-5-5) (4 oz) twin-oaks Oxford (gray) (color 0), 1 twin-pak each dark rose (R) and navy (N);
Crochet hook size J (or international hook size 6 mm).
Gauge: 3 hdc = 1 inch; 2 rows hdc = 1 inch.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.