1970s Vintage Hooded Poncho Knitting Pattern: Hooded poncho, trimmed with contrasting wide band has one- button closure at slit neckline and front pocket.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Size: One size (32-40). Length of poncho is 28 inches, not including border.
Bernat Krysta, bulky yarn (2 oz skeins) – 12 Main Color (MC)- 6 Contrasting Color (CC)
1 pair straight knitting needles No. 10 (Canadian Needles No. 4) (6 mm) OR size needles to give the stitch gauge given.
Gauge: 7 sts = 2 inches, 5 rows = 1 inch
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and is available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.