1970s Vintage Striped Hooded Jacket and Cap Crochet Pattern: The all over striped jacket, caftan styled, is crocheted in one piece with the hood attached. A perky headhugger cap prevents the hood from slipping back.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Womens Size: 10-12-14
Sport Weight Yarn: 21 (21-23) 50 gram balls of Pingouin Confortable (145 yards per 50 gr ball) distributed as follows: Five 50 gr balls in each of the following colors: Blue, Black, Green; and Six (Seven) 50 gr balls in Garnet. Crochet hooks size C and size F or size to give gauge.
Gauge: 14 sts = 4 inches
11 rows = 4 inches in hdc with 2 strands of yarn held together.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.