1970s Vintage Granny Square Wrap Cardigan Crochet Pattern for Women: Sew granny squares together then frame with clusters, which also form the shawl collar, turned back cuffs. Long sides are slit.
Note: The hook size and gauge determine size.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Small 8-10. Medium (12-14) and large (16-18).
Blocked Bust Size (closed): 36 (40-44) inches.
BuciIla Melody (worsted), 10 (11- 12) 1-oz balls mink, main color (MC).
Bear Brand Knitting Worsted, 2 ozs each of orange, beige, green, purple, raspberry, aqua or any desired colors.
Crochet hook size G (H-I).
Gauge: Each Motif = 3 (3 1/4- 3 1/2) inches square.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.