1970s Vintage Limelight Afghan Crochet Pattern: Lacy cluster stitch squares in light lime and solid blocks crocheted in a darker tone are sewed together checkerboard fashion for this attractive afghan. Pattern is adaptable to one-color, two-color, or multi-color arrangements.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: Afghan 54 x 68 inches.
Materials: Brunswick Germantown Knitting Worsted or Windrush, 6 4-oz skeins of darkest shade, 5 skeins of lightest shade, 1 skein medium shade.
Crochet hook size F.
Gauge: Each square = 4 1/2 inches,
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.