1950s Vintage Girls Lace Dress Knitting Pattern for 9 to 12 Months: Pretty little dress with solid bodice, short sleeves and knitted lace skirt for your favourite little girl.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
To fit 19 1/2 to 20 inch chest; length from top of shoulder 14 1/2 inches.
Beehive Baby Wool Patonised, 4 (1 oz) balls.
Two No. 11 and two No. 10 Knitting Needles or size for tension.
1 1/2 yds Ribbon.
Tension: 8 sts and 10 rows = 1 inch with No. 10 needles in Stocking st.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.