1970s Vintage Bow Tie Crochet Pattern: A sweet little bow tie crocheted in filet mesh and edged with single crochet. An easy beginner project with crochet thread.
Materials: J. & P Coats Knit-Cro-Sheen, 1 ball. Steel crochet hook No.6.
1970s Vintage Neck Tie Crochet Pattern: Long and lean, the skinny tie to crochet in half doubles and single crochet.
Size: 60 inches long.
Materials: D.M.C. Pearl Cotton Sz. 3, Art. 115, 7 skeins gray 413. Steel crochet hook, size 00.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Download PDF once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.