Vintage 70s Dressy Raglan Coat for Women Knitting Pattern: An elegant coat for Spring, has a slight standaway neckline is indented at the front and makes a flattering frame for any number of your favorite scarves. The raglan sleeves, easy lines, give the coat great wearability. Knit in a soft mohair yarn.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Size: 12-14-16, Bust 34-36-38 inch
Reynolds Mohair Yarn No. 1 (fingering) (40 gram balls), 14 (15-15) balls.
Knitting needles No. 4 or size to give gauge.
Lining fabric for coat.
2 1/2 yds 2 inch wide grosgrain ribbon; 4 buttons.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.