1970s Sweater Jacket Crochet Pattern: Double breasted sweater jacket done in an easy shell stitch, has a wide lapel collar, button front and a tie-belt.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: 8-10, 12-14, 16-18
4 ply knitting worsted, 4 oz skeins, 9 to 11 skeins needed
Crochet Hook Letter I aluminum or No. 9 plastic.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.