Vintage 70s Coachman Coat Knitting Pattern and Bubble Hat Crochet Pattern: Tangerine knit midi coat, double breasted styling with six giant buttons and three buttonholes. Pockets are hidden in side seams, pocket tabs are for show. For ease, coat is slit in back waist high. Trimmed in single crochet. Matching bubble hat in puff stitch crochet.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Directions for size 8 (10-12-14).
Blocked Bust Size (closed): 34 (36-38-40 inches).
Columbia-Minerva Bulky Nantuk. 34 (36-38-40) 2-oz pull skeins.
14 inch knitting needles No. 10 1/2 (or English size 2.)
Aluminum crochet hook H.
Five yards lining material. Matching sewing thread.
Gauge: 7 sts = 2 inches: 9 rows = 2 inches
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.