1970s Vintage Shift Dress and Bubble Hat Crochet Pattern: Slim, shift dress in a jiffy double crochet pattern, has yoke, lower border of single crochet. A back zipper opening. If lined some sewing is required. A matching hat in puff stitch crochet.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Womens Size: Directions for size 8 (10-12-14).
Body Bust Size: 31 1/2 inches (32 1/2- 34- 36 inches).
Blocked Bust Size: 33 inches (34-36-38 inches).
Materials for dress:
Columbia-Minerva Bulky Nantuk, 12 (13-15-16) 2-oz pull skeins.
Crochet hook size J/10 (or English size 6.)
Three yards China silk for lining.
Long neck zipper. Matching sewing thread.
Gauge: 3 sts = 1 inch; 3 rows = 2 inches (dc pat).
12 sts = 5 inches; 3 rows = 1 inch (sc border and yoke).
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.