1970s Vintage Humpty Dumpty Toy Crochet Pattern: Huggable Humpty is made of single crochet and unbreakably stuffed! Felt features, yarn hair, fabric bow tie and hatband finish him off.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Size: 14 inches high.
Knitting worsted weight yarn, 2 ozs each of white, red, blue; smaller amounts of black, yellow, old gold.
Crochet hook size F.
Scraps of felt: white, blue, black, red, pink.
Print fabric scraps, if desired, for hatband and bow tie.
Fiberloft polyester stuffing.
Gauge: 4 sc = 1 inch.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.