1970s Vintage Hooded Pullover Sweater Crochet Pattern: Perfect as a casual Summer pullover or as a beach cover-up! Open-air bands stripe a hooded sweater worked in double crochet and filet mesh. Hood is made separately and sewn on. Worked in double strands.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Womens Size: 8-10-12-14-16 (Bust 31 to 38 inch)
J. & P. Coats Knit-Cro-Sheen, 12 (12-14) 250 yard balls;
Steel Crochet Hook No. 0
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.