Vintage 70s Duffle Coat for Children Knitting Pattern: Toddler’s raglan sleeve duffle coat with hood, cable front, pockets and toggle closing.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Sizes: approx 1, 2, 3, 4 (refer to measurements)
To fit chest 20-22-24 inches;
length from top of shoulders, 15-17-19 inches;
sleeve seam, 7 1/2- 9- 10 1/2 inches.
Materials: Patons Husky Chunky Knitting 7-8-10 (50 gram) balls
Pair each No 4 1/2 mm, 5 mm and 6 mm Beehive needles.
Needle sizes are Metric: equivalent UK sizes are No 7 for 4 1/2 mm, No 6 for 5 mm and No 4 for 6 mm.
Tension: 7 1/2 sts and 10 rows to 2 inches measured over stocking stitch on No 6 mm needles.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.