1960s Vintage Bulky Pullover Sweater Crochet Pattern: Ribbed pullover, made in alternate stripes of soft sable mohair and a darker brown wool, has rolled turtleneck and raglan sleeves. This pattern is suitable for a beginner with some crochet experience.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Small 10-12. Medium (14-16) and large (18-20) in parentheses.
Body Bust Size: 31-32 inches (34-36) (38-40 inches).
Blocked Bust Size: 33 inches (38-41 inches).
Knitting worsted yarn, 6 (6-7) 2-oz balls main color (MC); mohair, 7 (8-9) 40-gram balls contrasting color (CC).
Aluminum crochet hook size K.
Gauge: 5 sts = 2 inches; 5 rows = 2 inches.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.