Baby Yoked Sweater, Bonnet, Mittens Knitting Pattern Layette Gift Set
Babies Vintage 70s Yoked Sweater Set Knitting Pattern: Yoked sacque set worked in eyelet ridge stitch includes matching bonnet and mittens. Sweet gift set suitable for a girl or boy!
Vintage 70s Yoked Sweater Set Baby Knitting Pattern: Yoked sacque set worked in eyelet ridge stitch includes matching bonnet and mittens. Sweet gift set suitable for a girl or boy!
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: To fit 18 (19) inch chest. Length at center back, 10 (10 1/2) inches. Sleeve seam, 5 1/4 (5 3/4) inches.
Materials: Dawn Wintuk Baby Yarn; 1-oz skeins Sacque 4 (4) balls Bonnet and mittens 1 (1) ball each
No. 3, 4, 6 knitting needles
No. 3 long knitting needles for yoke 3/4 yd 1 inch ribbon for sacque
1 yd 1 inch ribbon for bonnet
3/4 yd baby ribbon for mittens
Gauge: 6 sts and 10 1/2 rows to 1 inch over pat worked on No. 4 needles
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.