Vintage 70s Hooded Baby Sweater Jacket Crochet Pattern: Sweet hoodie jacket for baby done in an easy shell stitch with a drawstring closing neckline. Suitable for a beginner.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Size: 6 months, 1 year. Body Chest Size: 22-23 inches. Back length 9 – 11 1/2 inches.
Sport weight yarn, 6 (8) oz white;
sizes F and G crochet hooks (Canadian sizes 8 and 7) or sizes for gauge.
Gauge: With smaller hook, in (3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) shell patt, 3 shells = 3 1/2 inches.
8 rows = 4 1/2 inches.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.