Ladies 1960s Aran Cardigan Knitting Pattern: Ladies raglan sleeve cardigan closes with five buttons and has front pockets. Knit using Basket & Blarney Kiss stitches.
This is a more ADVANCED knitting pattern, beyond my skill level 🙂
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Size: Bust 34 (36-38-40) inches.
24 (26-28-30) ozs. Regency Bainin yarn (Aran weight yarn).
1 pair each No. 10 and 7 needles.
1 cable needle.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.