1970s Vintage Aran Isle Cardigan Knitting Pattern: An Aran Isle cardigan, cinched at the waist with a belt, is made of several patterns combined. It has a shawl collar and button front. This is for experienced knitters.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Size: Small 8-10, medium (12-14) and large (16- 18).
Finished Measurements: Bust (buttoned): 34 3/4 (37 1/2- 40 1/2) inches.
Columbia Minerva Civona Knitting Worsted Weight Yarn (4 oz skein), 10 (12-12) skeins Winter White.
Knitting needles No. 11 or size needed to give gauge;
dp needle or cable needle.
Gauge: 3 sts = 1 inch; 4 rows = 1 inch.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.