1970s Vintage Striped Afghan Crochet Pattern: This crocheted afghan of vivid colors from the countryside. Each square is crocheted individually in simple single and double crochet stitches. When the squares are complete they are stitched together in patchwork style, alternating the stripes.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Size: Afghan 45 x 67 inches.
Materials: Bear Brand, Fleisher’s or Botany Winsom (worsted weight yarn) (2-oz skeins)- 3 each of colors A, B, C, D, E, and F;
Size J crochet hook.
Gauge: 10 sts = 3 1/2 inches; 9 rows = 3 1/2 inches.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and is available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.