1970s Vintage Junior Pullover Smock Top Crochet Pattern: Easy smock top has square neck yoke with sleeves and body done in shell stitch. Shown as a cropped top but can be made longer if desired.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Garment Bust Size: 28 to 32 inches
Materials: Worsted weight yarn, 6 (8-8) oz yellow;
size G crochet hook (Canadian size 7) or size needed for gauge;
2 buttons, 3/8 inch diameter.
Gauge: 4 sc = 1 inch; 4 rows sc = 1 inch; 5 shells = 5 inches
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.