1970s Vintage Matching Shell Top and Shawl Crochet Pattern: Quick and easy shawl and matching top for day or night! Pattern combines shells and mesh stitches.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: Directions for small 6-8-10, medium (12-14) in parentheses.
Body Bust Size: 30 1/2- 31 1/2- 32 1/2 inches (34- 36 inches).
Blocked Bust Size: 33 1/2 inches (38 inches).
Materials: Bear Brand Winsom (DK, light worsted yarn), 3 (4) 2-oz skeins.
Crochet hook size H.
Gauge: 5 shells = 7 inches; 2 rows = 1 inch.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and will be available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.