Vintage 70s Pullover Poncho Knitting Pattern for Child, Women and Men. Bow-tied pullover poncho for girl or boy repeats same pattern at yoke, waist and sleeves. Four traditional patterns enhance Misses’ poncho pullover. Petals at top are a pretty frame for the drawstring. Dramatic thunderbirds in rich, dark brown border man’s poncho pullover at the waist and on the sleeves.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Sizes: Child’s size, one size.
Misses’ size 10-18, one size.
Men’s to fit chest size 34-42, one size.
Reynolds Lopi (bulky yarn)
Set of 10 inch dp needles No. 10 1/2;
24 or 29 inch circular needle No. 10 1/2 (or English size 2.)
Aluminum crochet hook size K.
Three stitch holders.
Gauge: 3 sts = 1 inch; 7 rnds = 2 inches.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.