Men’s Vintage 70s Pullover Cable Front Sweater Knitting Pattern: This men’s classic pullover sweater is knitted in stockinette stitch, edged in ribbing and has a cable design pattern on front.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Size: Men’s Medium- Large- Extra-Large. Chest 40 to 44 inches.
Sport Weight Yarn: 9 (9-10) 50 gr balls of Pingouin Super 4 (165 yds per 50 gr ball) in Red.
Knitting needles no. 2 and no. 4 or size to give gauge.
Cable needle. Stitch holders.
Gauge: 24 sts = 4 inches: 32 rows = 4 inches In stockinette st with no. 4 needles.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.