Vintage 70s Striped Hooded Poncho Knitting Pattern for Women: Free-flowing verticals of this poncho, in three tones, are all in knit stitch- easy to make! Hood is sewn on; borders are single crochet.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Size: Fits all sizes.
Materials: Bucilla Frisky, 2-oz Skeins (heavy worsted/aran weight yarn): 7 skeins tropic sand (A), 6 skeins each of desert cactus (B) and coral reef (C). 29 inch circular needle No. 10 1/2.
Crochet hook size I.
One 1 inch button.
Gauge: 3 sts = 1 inch; 13 rows = 2 inches.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.