1970s Vintage Hooded Coats Knitting Patterns: Two knit hooded coats with front button closing and pockets. The striped coat with drop shoulders and bell sleeves; the plain coat with raglan sleeves and cuffs.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: To fit bust 34-36-38 inches.
Patons Pablo (super bulky yarn),
Striped: 6-7-7 (100 gram) balls in 1st color, and 5-6-6 (100 gram) balls each in 2nd and 3rd color.
Solid: 13-13-14-14 (100 gram) balls.
Pair each Nos 6.5 mm and 7.5 mm Beehive needles.
Tension: 5 1/2 sts and 8 rows to 2 inches over stocking stitch on 7.5 mm needles.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.