1970s Vintage Hooded Cabled Coat Knitting Pattern for Women: Wide thick cables and garter stitch ribs stripe hooded coat front and back. Twin pockets are knit in, cuffs turn up.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: Size 6-8, (10-12), (14-16); Bust 30.5 to 38 inches.
Unger Cozy (heavy worsted/ aran weight yarn), 21 (23-25) 1 3/4 oz balls.
Knitting needles Nos. 8 and 9.
One dp needle for cable. Five stitch holders.
Gauge: 4 sts = 1 inch; 6 rows = 1 inch (No. 9 needles).
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.