1970s Vintage Potholder Granny Square Vest and Drawstring Bag Crochet Pattern: Vest of four granny squares each for the front and back joined to create a ‘potholder’ and edged with double crochet then trimmed with picot stitch at opening and hem. Matching drawstring bag is made of granny squares, same as for vest, with a drawstring added for closure.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Womens Size: 8-10, 12-14, 16-18
Materials: 4 ply knitting worsted; Vest 7 to 11 ounces; Bag 4 oz.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.