1970s Vintage Granny Square Tunic Crochet Pattern for Women: Delicate granny squares form the front and back panels and elbow insets of this romantic four-color tunic. The rest is lacy cluster stitch.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Women’s Size: Size 8-14 [16-18]
D.M.C. pearl cotton No. 5, 6 (53 yard) balls peach, 10 balls each pink and yellow, 40 balls ecru.
Aluminum crochet hook size G (Canadian No. 9) or size to gauge.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.