1970s Vintage Granny Square Smock Top Crochet Pattern for Women: Smock top has a yoke made of small granny squares forming a square neckline and a mesh body trimmed with matching stripes at the lower edge. Picot edge trims the sleeveless armholes.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: 8-10, (12-14), (16) (Bust 31.5 to 38 inches)
J. and P. Coats Knit-Cro-Sheen, 7 (8, 9) (250-yard) balls of Ecru and
Coats & Clark’s O.N.T. Pearl Cotton: 6 balls of Hunter’s Green, 5 balls of Watermelon and 2 balls each of Blue and Beauty Pink.
Crochet Hook, Size 1/0 (zero).
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.