1970s Vintage Filet Crochet Jacket Pattern for Women: A light jacket done in a heirloom motif, is tied at the waist and has 3/4 length sleeves. Made with two strands of cotton the jacket is worked lengthwise in four strips.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Women’s Size: Medium 10-12
DMC Brilliant Crochet Cotton (bedspread weight, size 10 thread) (218 yard balls); 18 balls White;
aluminum crochet hook size G, or size needed to obtain gauge.
Gauge: 9 sts = 2 inches, 2 rows = 1 1/8 inches.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.