1970s Vintage Sleeveless Cardigan and Hat Crochet Pattern: Striking sleeveless cardigan with round neck and trimmed with patch pockets, plus a pretty pull-on hat.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
To fit 33/34 (35/36-37/38-39/40) inch bust.
Length to shoulder 28 (28 1/2- 29- 29 1/2) inches.
Brunswick Pomfret Sport yarn
Cardigan 7 (7-8-8) x 2 oz skeins in main color, A;
5 (5-5-6) skeins each of contrast colors, B and C;
Hat 1 – 2 oz skein each of A, B and C;
One size F crochet hook
One size E crochet hook
One size D crochet hook
Gauge: 20 sts and 8 rows = 4 inches over pat worked with size F crochet hook.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.