Vintage 70s Long Wrap Coat Sweater Crochet Pattern for Women: Nicely styled long wrap coat with belt is worked in three colors with a shawl collar and deep square armholes.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
To fit 34 (36-38-40) inch bust.
Length to shoulder 39 (39 1/2- 40- 40 1/2) inches.
Sleeve seam 18 inches.
Dawn Sayelle Knitting Worsted 3 (3-4-4) skeins in main color A, 6 (7-7-7) skeins of contrast color B, 6 (6-7-7) skeins of contrast color C,
One size G crochet hook
15 1/2 sts and 12 rows to 4 inches over hdc worked with G crochet hook.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.