1970s Vintage Peplum Camisole Crochet Pattern for Women: Peplum flounce falls softly from the drawstring waistline of a button-up camisole. Make bodice in one piece of double crochet shells slightly shaped. Add rows of sun colors to form center band and straps. Make of double knit and crochet cotton.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Womens Size: 6-8-10-12-14 (Bust 30.5 to 36 inch)
Mercerized knitting and crochet cotton, 5 250-yard balls ecru, main color (MC); 1 175-yard ball each of orange (A) and yellow (B).
Crochet hook sizes G and E.
Seven 3/8 inch buttons.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.