1970s Vintage Hooded Raglan Sweater Crochet Pattern: A hooded sweater styled like a sweatshirt is about the most versatile casual you’re likely to find. Stitched almost entirely in half double crochet and bordered with blanket stitch embroidery around pocket, hood and raglan sleeve seams.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Women’s Size: 10, 12-14-16-18 are in parentheses.
(Bust 32.5 to 40 inch)
Columbia-Minerva Mardi Gras (aran weight yarn) (1 3/4-oz balls)- 13 (13- 14-14-15) balls MC;
Nantuk 4-ply (aran weight yarn) (4-oz ball), 1 ball CC; crochet hook Size I;
Gauge: 7 sts = 2inches; 5 rows = 2 inches
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.