Vintage 70s Cowl Neck Poncho Knitting Pattern for Women: Make the poncho quickly on large needles with a double strand of yarn. Knit a bold pattern in and finish the garter stitch edge with thick fringe. Knit the soft collar and sew on.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: One size fits all.
Coats & Clark’s Red Heart Knitting Worsted, 5 4-oz skeins Eggshell (MC); 1 skein each of Rust (A) and Lt. Olive (B).
29 inch circular needle No. 11 (or English size 1).
Gauge: 3 sts = 1 inch; 9 rows = 2 inches.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.