Vintage 70s Chevron Dress Crochet Pattern for Women: A delicately striped dress uses chevron pattern for the skirt working down from the waist. Use the basic stitch double crochet and form the chevrons by increasing and decreasing an equal number of stitches alternately across every row. Make the bodice and sleeves in an openwork block pattern in pairs of dc separated by a chain stitch.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Womens Size: 12-14-16-18 (Bust 32-34-36-38 inch)
Patons Carefree Canadiana Fingering 4 ply or Patons Nylox 4 ply,
Crochet hooks No. 11 (3 mm) and one No. 9 (3.5 mm);
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.