Women’s Vintage 70s Tweed Cap Sleeve Vest Knitting Pattern: Tweedy cap sleeve vest is cabled, ribbed and bordered with garter stitch at sleeves, neck and hipline.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Small 34-36, Medium (38-40) and Large (42).
Bust measurement: 38 (42-45) inches.
Joseph Galler Hirten-Tweed (worsted weight, 10 ply yarn)(50-gr balls)- 6 (7, 8) balls.
Sizes 4, 6, and 8 knitting needles.
Hooks and eyes.
Gauge: 5 sts = 1 inch; 7 rows = 1 inch (Size 8 needles).
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.