Women’s Vintage 70s Cabled Cardigan Dress Knitting Pattern: The slimming stripes of ribs and open cables accent streamlined look of easy to wear cardigan dress. Long and narrow sleeves are set in.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: 10, 12, 14 and 16.
Body Bust Size: 32 1/2 (34-36-38) inches.
Blocked Bust Size (closed): 34 (36-38-40) inches.
Coats & Clark’s Red Heart Knitting Worsted, 5 (6-6-7) 4 oz skeins.
Knitting needles No. 8 (or English size 5.)
One dp needle for cables.
One stitch holder.
Twelve 1/2 inch buttons.
Gauge: 9 sts = 2 inches; 6 rows = 1 inch.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.