1970s Vintage Sweater Coat Knitting Pattern for Women: A blazer shaped sweater is just the jacket to go from casual to classy. Knit the reed colored sweater in a basket weave stitch with a wide sailor like collar and slightly flared sleeves.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: Small 30-32. Medium (34-36) and Large (38-40).
Materials: Unger Cozy (Aran weight yarn) (1 3/4-oz balls)- 18 (22-26) balls;
Sizes 10 and 13 knitting needles;
One Size 13 double-pointed (dp) needle;
3 buttons, 1 inch in diameter.
Gauge: 9 sts = 2 inches; 4 rows = 1 inch.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.