Vintage 70s Midnight Sun Afghan Knitting Pattern, Home Decor: For those who love to do two-color knitting, this Scandinavian- patterned afghan combines almost plain squares with intricately patterned squares of the same size. Work the border in one piece in a coordinated design. Trim the edge in single crochet.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: 42 x 60 inches.
Reynolds Dansk (sport/DK yarn), 15 50-gram balls blue (A), 17 balls charcoal gray (B).
Knitting needles No. 7.
Crochet hook size G.
Gauge: 11 sts = 2 inches; 6rows = 1 inch.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.