Vintage 60s Geometric Band Dress Knitting Pattern for Women: Deep band of striking geometric circles the skirt of the slightly shaped sweater dress, narrow ones accent the long sleeves.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: Misses’ 12 (14-16). Body Bust Size: 34 (36-38) Inch
Unger’s Nanette Yarn (100% acrylic, worsted weight), 9 (10-11) 50-gram (1.75 oz) balls main color (MC) and 2 (2-3) balls contrasting color (CC).
Knitting needles No. 6 and No. 8, or sizes needed for gauge.
Double pointed needles No.6.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.