1960s Vintage Jumper Knitting Pattern for Women: Show off your new wide- sleeved shirts with this beautifully simple jumper. Skirt flares slightly, widens out towards the shoulders. Front and back are identical. Trim edges with single crochet.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: Misses’ 8 (10-12-14-16-18). Bust 31.5 to 40 Inches.
Spinnerin Marvel Twist Wash Fit or Nylaine Germantown Knitting Worsted,
3 (3-4) 4 oz skeins MC and 30 yds CC (optional).
Knitting needles No. 9. Steel crochet hook No. 0.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.