1960s Vintage Sweater, Cowl Hood and Stockings Knitting Pattern: Sweater with raglan sleeves has a round neckline and sash at waist. Done in a simple ribbing throughout, the sweater and hood are an easy level; the stockings more experienced as working with 4 needles for the foot.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Womens Sizes: 12-14, 16-18 (Bust 32-34, 36-38″)
Knitting worsted: Pullover 7-8 skeins,
Hood 3 skeins, Stockings 3 skeins + 1 ball fingering 4-ply;
Two No. 5 Knitting Needles; Four No. 12 Knitting Needles with points at both end for stockings.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.