Vintage 60s Toddler Girl’s Lacy Dress Crochet Pattern: Little girl’s crocheted dress with ruffle sleeves and a rounded lace collar has four tiny buttons at neck. The yoke is a simple mesh stitch and the skirt is a lacy pattern. A very pretty keepsake dress.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Toddler Size: 2, 4, 6
Coats Mercer-Crochet Cotton, Size 30: 8 (9,9) balls of White.
Steel Crochet Hook No. 10.
3 snap fasteners and 4 tiny buttons.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.