Women’s Vintage 60s Slender Shell Sweater Knitting Pattern: A sleeveless, slender shell sweater with a turtleneck in a choice of three distinctive yarns and plain or twisted rib pattern.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: Misses size 12-14 (16-18).
Bust measurement 32-34 (36-38) inches
Bust of finished garment 33-35 (37-39) inches
Patons Beehive Chanella for a tweedy effect or Patons Canadiana Knitting Worsted or Patons Canadiana Sayelle
5 (2 oz) skeins for size 12-14 or 6 skeins for size 16-18.
Two No. 5 Beehive Knitting Needles or needle size to produce tension.
4 1/2 sts and 6 rows = 1 inch with No. 5 needles in Stocking st.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.