Women’s Vintage 60s Button Front Mini Dress or Tunic Crochet Pattern: Micro mini or mini length dress from the late 1960s buttons up the front and can be done in contrasting stripes or a solid color. Wear as a dress or a tunic over short shorts!
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Women’s Size: 12-14-16-18 (Bust 32-34-36-38 inch)
Patons Canadiana Knitting Worsted or Carefree Canadiana Sayelle, 6 to 10 balls;
One No. 8 Crochet Hook or hook required for tension.
13 Buttons for Mini Style. 16 Buttons for Regular Style.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.