1960s Vintage Evening Jacket Knitting Pattern: Perfect for those after five hours, an elegant short evening jacket from 1960. Made of Angora with small buttons closing the front and a wide rounded collar. Single crochet the button band.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: 14-16-18 Bustline, Buttoned: 36 (38-40) inches.
Bucilla 100% Imported French Angora;
Knitting Needles, 1 pair each Size 6 and Size 8 or size to give gauge;
Crochet Hook, Size G (5).
Batting; 5 small buttons.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.