Babies Vintage 60s Hooded Jacket Knitting Pattern, for girls or boys: Knit this round-yoke sweater in fisherman’s rib, with rows of knit and purl interspersed on yoke and hood.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: 6 months, 1 and 2 years. Body Chest Size: 19 inches (20-21 inches).
Finished Chest Size (closed): 26 1/2 inches (27 1/2- 28 1/2 inches).
Aran weight yarn, 2 4-oz skeins.
14 inch knitting needles Nos. 6 and 9 (or English sizes 7 and 4.)
8 rows (or 4 long k sts) = 1 inch
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.