1950s Vintage Fitted Pullover Sweater Knitting Pattern: This jersey sweater is made in two simple pieces, both alike, joined from sleeve end, along the shoulder and then buttoned each side of neck; for smartest result the buttons should match the wool exactly. The neck is cleverly made extra high to the throat by working its ribbing on part of the shoulder shaping as well as across front and back. Intermediate to advanced.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: To fit a 33 to 35 inch bust.
6 ozs. Copley’s excelsior 3-ply fingering;
Two No. 7 and two No. 10 Aero knitting needles;
6 small buttons.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.